Paper bags are becoming more and more popular, and in the foreseeable future we expect to be seeing more of them. Here is how you can reuse and recycle paper bags you no longer need.
- Recycle the paper bags with your local council
- Make gift bags by decorating them
- Use them to prevent weeds in your garden by flattening them and covering the in compost
- Shred them and add them directly to your compost
- Use the paper for art projects such as drawing on or painting on!
- Use them for protecting your table or surface whilst doing crafts or messy things!
- Line your bins with your old paper bags
- Take them shopping with you and reuse them!